Thursday, February 28, 2008

Peace, Be Still

Praise the Lord, the noise is no longer.  Or at least this morning, I noticed that the noise sounded farther away, and seemed to go farther until it was no more!!  

It's 65 degrees in my house... because it's 31 degrees outside.  I don't like having to go out when it's freezing, especially if I have to bundle Olivia up.  I need to get my transcripts from Bryant & Stratton.  I'll be at an orientation for Substitute teaching on March 11th.  I'm super excited about that!  

I also need to come up with an idea for Olivia's birthday, the 21st of March.  I just checked the calendar, and it's on a Friday... sweet!  I was thinking something like, the zoo with a Safari theme.  Or something super simple at home with family and friends.  Or maybe Chuck E. Cheese?  She loves that place, but probably not more than Bill and me.  

More later.  

No comments: